|Research EMR Data|
We have extensive expertise in grant writing and can help investigators prepare well-written grants that can increase the probability of funding. Members of the Department of Quantitative Health Sciences work on many NIH and industry-sponsored studies.
Our success stories include:
• $1.3 million from AstraZeneca International for a pilot study on diabetes patients.
• $1.8 million from the Department of Defense to study the eradication of breast cancer brain
• $10 million from the State of Ohio to investigate new imaging tests to detect early lung cancer.
• $10 million from National Institutes of Health to study hemodialysis.
• $12 million from National Institutes of Health to study chronic kidney disease in African Americans.